Device Monitoring Studio is software for monitoring and analyzing serial ports as well as saving data storage to the hard drive. The combination of network, USB, and serial monitoring modules provide a wide range of tools to view and analyze what is going on in the computer and connected devices. Using DMS you can explore the flow of data coming in and out of the computer.
This software can be used not only for developing and debugging programs and hardware devices but also for managing security and controlling data usage. The traffic of any connected device can be analyzed and logged. Excellent performance, real-time data monitoring, and logging capabilities have turned DMS software into more than just a protocol analysis tool.
Features and features of the Device Monitoring Studio program:
- Interception and analysis of data transfer between any serial device and Windows software
- Debug software or serial hardware
- Research in software and hardware implementation performance, debugging, and serial protocol testing between device and driver
- Protocol analysis and reverse engineering
- Record and replay logs when debugging the protocol
- Spying and logging RS232/422/485 communications
- MODBUS protocol message parsing, debugging, and MODBUS device testing
- Control and measurement ( oscilloscope, pressure gauge, sensor )
- Use in network equipment, NPort server, wireless network equipment, router, plexer, hub, and switches
- Recording data traffic between the computer and the connected device
- Protecting your computer against viruses, trojans, and other malicious software
- Controlling communication traffic for restricted content
▪Windows Server 2003
▪Windows Server 2003 R2
▪Windows Server 2008
▪Windows Server 2008 R2
▪Windows Server 2012
▪Windows Server 2012 R2
It is given in the Readme file in the Crack folder.