HotPDF Delphi PDF is the name of an application component for creating and creating PDF documents. The component in front of you has been released for use in Delphi and C ++. In fact, using the library of this component, you will be able to edit, execute, create and manage your PDF documents in different ways. If you use this component in your software, you can create, upload and edit all types of PDF files.
The HotPDF Delphi PDF component library fully supports the creation of PDF documents with internal and external links. The component in front of you also fully supports the unicode character. Among the salient features of using this component in your products and software, we can mention the ability to encrypt, print and edit PDF documents. When you encrypt your PDF documents, you will increase the level of protection of the documents against profiteers.
You will also be able to print text and draw on documents by using this component in your product. You can also add new pages, images and videos to your PDF documents by uploading them. It also provides the ability to delete the pages you want, along with the ability to copy them. You will also be able to edit the size and resolution of specific pages or your entire file.
Features and Features of HotPDF Delphi PDF
- Application component for working with PDF documents for Delphi and C ++
- Ability to create and upload PDF documents to view and edit them
- Ability to upload PDF documents from web links, page links, bookmarks
- Full support for creating PDF files with internal and external links
- Full support for unicode characters
- Ability to encrypt your PDF documents to increase their security
- Allows you to compress text and images
Read the Readme file.