In this article, we will teach you how to access Developer Options in Android in 5 steps.
How to access Developer Options
To access Developer Options on your mobile phone, you must first unlock it. This is a point that many Android smartphone users forget. Follow these steps to do this:
- First, go to the Settings section and click on System. Some phones may not have this option so they can continue from the second step.
- Now find the About Phone option and tap on it.
- Now find the Build Number and click on it exactly 7 times.
- After the seventh block you will be asked to enter your password, then a notification will appear indicating that you are now a developer.
- Now go back to the System tab to see the Developer Options section.