change Instagram username
Changing the Instagram username, like other parts of this application, is easy and possible in a few steps. Join us to do it.
The username, which is the most important part of your Instagram profile , makes it faster for others to reach your account. What happens if you try to change it? Read more about changing your Instagram username. First of all, it should be noted that you have 2 names on Instagram, your real username and the name that is displayed in the profile. You can change the name that appears on your profile whenever you like, even if the name you have chosen is duplicate and existing. But this is a little different and more limited in relation to your username. In fact, the username you choose for your Instagram account must meet the following conditions:
- This name must be unique and unrepeatable.
- The maximum number of characters in the username, which includes letters, numbers, periods and underlines (without spaces), is 30 characters.
- Your username should be free of ugly words.
Now in this article we are going to explain how to change your Instagram Username, join us to change your Instagram Username.
How to change your username in Instagram app?
Tap your profile in the bottom bar. Then below your profile picture, you will see details such as the Edit Profile box. By clicking on this box, you can enter your new username in the Username field. If the entered name is valid and approved, the username has been changed on Instagram. To understand this more easily, follow these steps:
- Open the Instagram app.
- Tap your profile or profile icon at the bottom right of the screen.
- Then touch the Edit Profile box on your profile page.
- Tap the Username field and enter your new selection.
- Touch Done to complete the steps and change the username – Done.
How to change your Instagram username via the web?
Although the main focus of Instagram has been on the mobile version, over time and over the years, the web version has become more complete. So changing your username on the Instagram web is just as easy as changing its app. The steps to do this are quite similar to the above. To change your username on Instagram, all you have to do is log in to Instagram.com and then log in to your account. To access your profile, click on the user icon at the top right of the page. Then tap Edit Profile next to your username. In the Username field you can delete the previous name and enter the new one. Then scroll to the bottom of the page and click Submit. If the name you entered is valid, it will be saved and accepted, otherwise you will be told that you cannot use this username.
Follow these steps again to make this easier to understand:
- Go to Instagarm.com and log in to your account.
- Click on the profile or user icon at the top right of the page.
- Then click Edit Profile next to your username.
- Delete your old username and replace it with a new one.
- To confirm and complete the changes, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Submit.