Learn how to delete downloads on Android
How to open and edit files?
Every Android device has a special app for managing saved and downloaded files, but depending on the device you have, finding them will take some time. And how to review our various files. When you delete files on your Android device, they are permanently deleted, so be sure to delete them before following the instructions below.
1- The app you are looking for is called Files or My Files, of course, this also depends on the age of your phone. To find the Files app, open the App Tray on your device. You may need to scroll a bit – if you do not see it explicitly in the App Tray, take a look at the Tools folder.
2. Inside the Files app, you can have an overview of different categories: images, videos, music, and more.
3. From here, you can tap or hold multiple files at the same time to access the files. When you select multiple files, you can do different things depending on the file.
4- Pay special attention to the Documents section. If you download PDFs through your mobile device browser, they will often fit in your phone and take up storage space.
Downloads from the web browser are saved in your downloads file, so when you delete them directly from this file, you no longer need to delete them from your browser. However, if you want to make sure, you can always open your web browser and go to Settings (usually indicated by three dots or three lines) and then to Downloads to make sure all the files you want to delete are completely clean. Have been and no longer exist.
5. When you have selected the files you want to delete, tap Delete, which is usually displayed with the trash can icon.
6. You will most likely be asked to confirm the deletion of files. Tap Delete or Yes to delete files forever, depending on your operating system.
How to delete files on Android device?
Once you find the Files app, deleting files is done in the blink of an eye, of course, with the solution we show you.
1. Tap or hold the file you want to delete, then select the Delete option or the Trash icon that appears.
2. You can delete multiple files at once. When you tap or hold files, they should have a check mark next to them – check and delete files before deleting them.
3. After you decide to delete the files, you will be asked if you really want to delete the files? If you select Ok, the files will be deleted in the blink of an eye, so be careful in choosing this option.
4- Downloaded files can take up a lot of space on your Android. If you have not used an SD card or have not increased the storage space of your phone, the idea of deleting it can be a good idea to provide space for downloading your favorite apps, music and videos from time to time.