delete WhatsApp chats
Delete individual chats in WhatsApp
- In the dialog, drag the chat you want to delete to the left.
- Tap More> Delete Conversation> Delete Conversation.
Or, tap Edit in the top corner of the conversation tab> Select the chat you want to delete> Delete> Delete conversation.
Delete group chat in WhatsApp
To delete a group chat, you must first leave the group:
- In the Conversations tab, drag the group conversation you want to delete left or right, depending on the language settings.
- Tap More> Exit Group> Exit Group.
- Drag a group conversation to the left> Delete group> Delete group.
Delete all WhatsApp chats at once
- Go to Settings> Conversations> Delete All Conversations.
- Enter your phone number> tap Delete all conversations.
Individual conversations will be removed from the conversation tab. However, group conversations will remain visible in the conversation tab, and you will remain a part of them until you leave them.