delete your WhatsApp account
You may be a WhatsApp user and want to delete your WhatsApp account.
In the rest of this article, you will learn how to delete your WhatsApp account as a doping.
Deleting a WhatsApp account has no complicated steps and the option to delete a WhatsApp account (forever) has been added to the app itself during new updates.
Tips to know before deleting a WhatsApp account:
- After deleting WhatsApp, your account will be deleted completely.
- Doing so will remove your account from all groups.
- With deletions WhatsApp all backups and history of your conversations will be deleted.
- Update WhatsApp on Google Play or AppStore before deleting your account to avoid potential problems.
How to delete your WhatsApp account forever?
Log in to the app after the update:
1. Go to Settings.
2. Select the account option.
3. Now delete my account option.
4. Now enter the number with which you created the WhatsApp account .
5. Click Delete my account to complete the process of deleting WhatsApp account .
Note: To enter the number, you must change its code, which is the default +1, which is the US code, and enter Your country code.