confirmation mark from Instagram
In this article, we will teach you how to request confirmation from Instagram, and we will provide you with tips that can help you increase your chances of getting this badge.
How to get confirmation on Instagram
1- Go to Settings section in Instagram app.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the list and tap Request Verification.
3- Enter the account name, full name and if you are a person, an ID card or if you are a company, a business or legal ID card. Of course, this is if your Instagram account is a “Business” account.
4. Tap Send.
Once your application has been processed, you will be notified that the application has been accepted or rejected. But do not wait for an answer too soon. There is no set time frame for how long this process may take.
Now, in this section, we will answer some of the most common questions.
“Is Instagram verification really useful?”
Getting verified means that your account is recognized by Instagram as a real account. This allows users to easily find and follow the brands or important people they are looking for. Verified accounts have a blue tick mark next to their email.
“Will my application be accepted?”
The demand for verification is very high, and perhaps this is why not all accounts are verified by Instagram. It is important that your account meets all your basic needs.
“What do I need to get confirmation from Instagram?”
First of all, you should follow Temrs of Service and Community Guidelines on Instagram. Your account must:
– Authentic: Obviously you have to be who you claim to be, a real person, a registered business or a brand.
– Unique: Only one account is approved for each person or business, except for specific language accounts.
– Public: If you decide to get confirmation, then your account must be visible to everyone.
– Complete: You must have a bio, profile photo and at least one post. Also, according to Instagram, your file should not have “add me” links to other social networking services.
– Notable: Instagram emphasizes that verified accounts must be related to a well-known and well-searched person, brand or identity. One of the things to consider when reviewing a verification request is the user’s presence on various news sources.
“What if I can’t get Instagram confirmation?”
In this case, you can use other methods to prove your account.
1. Publish your account on your personal website or other social profiles.
Not only will this get more people to find you on Instagram, but it will also dispel any doubts about your official accounts. Put a link to your profile on Instagram on your social media channels, website and other online profiles.
2. Share your account on other communication platforms
You can put your Instagram account in the signature of emails or newsletters.
It is even better to put your account in different posts on your blog. People who find your blog by searching on search engines can follow your Instagram account.
3- Make sure your username on Instagram is the same as the one you use on other channels
Permanent branding, including text and visuals, makes it easier for followers to get to know you.
4. Write a strong widow
This bio should show well who you are, what you are doing, reflect your personality and contain related keywords.
5- Select the appropriate profile photo
If you represent a brand, the profile picture should be the logo of the company. Whatever photo you choose, be sure to follow the recommended Instagram dimensions.
If this is the first time you have read this article, please read this article again. When you have made the necessary changes and introduced yourself more, feel free to submit the next request.
In general, to get approval from Instagram, you have to adhere to Instagram’s winning strategy so that you can have your own followers. With a little patience and practice these tips and tricks, you can achieve the good that awaits you.
See Also WordPress Spam Protection