Kali Linux on your Android
Kali Linux is a well-known operating system that is used for experimental purposes, especially to create a dummy environment for testing hack attacks. Now you can install this operating system on your Android device as well.
How to install Kali Linux on your Android device
To install Kali Linux on your Android device, follow the steps below:
- You must first download and install the Linux Deploy app from the Google Play Store .
- After installing this application, run it and click on the download button.
- Then click on the distribution option and change it to Kali Linux .
- Now scroll to the top of the screen and click the Install button.
- Wait for the download to complete. This time depends on the speed of your internet connection.
- Next you need to download and install the VNC Viewer application from the Play Store.
- Run this application and complete all settings.
- Now click on the Connect button.
This way you can use Kali Linux operating system on your Android device .