Blazor Server: In-Depth is a Blazor framework web training course published by the iamtimcorey website. Blazer is a free, open-source C #-based framework developed by Microsoft. This framework enables developers to combine HTML and C # code to develop their application interface and create advanced, interactive applications.
What you will learn in Blazor Server: In-Depth:
- Initial installation of Blazor Server
- Solve real challenges and scenarios with Blazor Server
- Data access
- Final implementation of the project
- Page design
- Authentication and login management system for users
- Important differences between Blazor Server and Blazor Client Side
Instructor: Tim Corey
Education Level: Medium
Training Duration: 16 hours and 28 minutes
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.