Foundation in C #: Career Development is a professional and career development training course for C # programmers and developers published by iamtimcorey. To get a job in different companies, improve professional qualifications, or even get better and more lucrative job opportunities, in addition to technical skills and competencies, you must also acquire a number of soft and social skills.
Technical skills are a very important and basic part of the business world and soft skills are another important part. This course will provide users with a set of career tips that will broaden their skills in a variety of areas and bring new developers closer to hiring in large companies, starting a company, or being a freelancer.
C # is one of the most popular programming languages that have a lot of potential and different companies each uses this language in some way. In this course, all technical and coding topics are left out and the course instructor will answer 9 very frequently asked questions that are usually asked by amateur developers in full detail.
Usually, all novice programmers, after gaining experience, are faced with these questions and look for a reliable source to answer these questions. Among the most important topics covered in this course are the introduction of Internet communities in the field of programming and asking for help from other programmers, networking, a variety of soft and hard skills, evaluation of various job positions, required skills To participate in the interview and… mentioned.
Questions answered in this course:
- How to ask the right questions and improve your search skills?
- How do I make someone my first work experience?
- What projects and portfolios should I include in my portfolio and resume?
- How do I evaluate different job opportunities and choose one of the available options?
- How do I get my first job?
- How do I develop my skills after hiring?
- How do I connect and network with other developers and employers?
- How can I increase my efficiency in the workplace?
What you will learn in the Foundation in C #: Career Development course:
- Familiarity with a variety of soft skills
- Join forums and get help from other experienced developers and programmers
- Evaluate different job positions
- Build a portfolio and resume
- Improve programming and development skills
- Gain experience and find the first employment or internship position
- Continuous development of soft and technical skills as a senior programmer and developer
Instructor: Tim Corey
Number of Courses: 11
Duration: 3 hours and 59 minutes
Foundation in C #: Career Development course topics
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.