For AVR programming software such as Bascom, Codevision, Aver Studio, etc.…. IAR Embedded Workbench for ARM can be introduced for ARM microcontrollers, which is one of the best coding, compiling and debugging software for ARM microcontrollers.
The ARM series microcontrollers are an extended version of their predecessor, the AVR. With their 32-bit processor, these microcontrollers are far more powerful than 8-bit AVR processors, and because of this, these microcontrollers can act as a powerful CPU for accessories such as tablets, advanced mobile phones, and smartphones.
In fact, the term CPU used for these devices is actually a powerful ARM microcontroller (not a computer-like CPU) that, despite its small size, has many capabilities.
One of the most successful companies in the field of microcontroller compilers is IAR, which has been producing compilers for AVR, Freescale, Maxim MAXQ, National-CR16C, Renesas, Samsung, STMicroelectronics, TI MSP430 and 8051 families since 1980. has it. The company has 22 software products for the above microcontrollers and its code interpretation algorithms and output data have been approved by microcontroller manufacturers.
There are various compilers for AVR, 8051 and ARM microcontrollers that users can use to program in assembly languages, C, BASIC, C ++ and… for their desired microcontroller. In the meantime, IAR compilers, especially IAR Embedded Workbench for ARM, are more welcomed by microcontroller manufacturers, and if you take a brief look at the application note provided by microcontroller manufacturers (for example, Atmel), you will find that most Sources and examples provided with the IAR compiler.
IAR compilers have usually always been in the first or second place among microcontroller compilers in terms of reliability, output code optimization, and maneuverability in programming. To support users and facilitate the learning process of these compilers, IAR company has produced various educational boards, debuggers and programmers for each family, and has prepared various projects for all parts of the microcontroller.
Features of IAR Embedded Workbench for ARM:
– Advanced editor with the ability to identify commands (highlights of standard commands)
– Project management capability (writing a program by several programmers simultaneously)
– Support for microcontroller internal architecture and optimization of selected microcontroller code only (compilers such as Bascom and Vision code use an algorithm to translate code, while the IAR claims that command translation has a specific algorithm for each microcontroller)
– Support for standard C and C ++ language commands with the ability to optimize commands
– Identical user environments (users who have worked with one of the IAR products can easily work with other products)
– Ability to debug the program using the C-SPY® debugge debugger
– Has a special operating system for supported microcontrollers (RTOS-aware)
Install the program and click No at the end of the installation and display of the message related to the dongle. Then run IAR License Manager from the Start menu. If the License Wizard window appears, close it and click Offline Activation from the License menu. Now run the License Generator_DownLoadLy.iR.exe file in the Crack folder and copy the generated License Number to the appropriate location and click Next. In the next step, select No and continue. In the next step, click. And save the ActivationInfo.txt file locally. Now click on Browse in License Generator and enter the saved ActivationInfo.txt file . Click Activate license and save the ActivationResponse.txt file this time. In the License Wizard window, click و and enter the ActivationResponse.txt file and complete the operation.
! As described in the program list in Keygen, the license for some software is incomplete and does not include Library Sources.