IBM ILOG CPLEX is software for simulation of complex models and mathematical programming. In fact, with the help of this powerful and comprehensive software, you can achieve very accurate and complete results by performing the necessary simulations. The use of optimized technology in this product has significantly improved the productivity of this title. The software in front of you is also under the C programming language and on the other hand has the ability to connect to other programming environments.
IBM ILOG CPLEX software is able to deliver your computational results in programming environments and allow you to work on that data. You can also return results to common programming languages by performing your own analysis. On the other hand, the development, establishment and obtaining the result of performing your mathematical calculations by this program is done quickly and accurately. This software can calculate complex models with variables and many limitations with high speed with high accuracy for you.
This software is also used as a solution for many engineering industries. Compatibility with well-known programming languages such as Java, Python, .NET, C and C Plus is another advantage of this software. It should also be noted that this program has two programming environments IDE and OPL.
Features and specifications of IBM ILOG CPLEX software:
- Benefit from two programming environments IDE and OPL
- Optimize your math programming significantly
- Very high speed in solving very advanced equations and problems
- Ability to calculate highly accurate complex mathematical problems with millions of conditions
- Solve your advanced mathematical calculations on linear, constrained and quadratic programming problems
- Supports all familiar name programming languages such as Java, Python, etc.
- Ability to prepare accurate reports of your calculations
This version is complete and does not require activation.
The Enterprise Server version includes both server editing and Optimization Studio; Enterprise Server version not released for Mac.