SPSS stands for Statistical Package for the Social Sciences; SPSS Statistics software is a powerful statistical analysis software provided by SPSS Inc. for about forty years. SPSS Statistics is provided. The age and high capability of this software makes it one of the most popular and popular statistical analysis programs in various fields of social sciences and helps managers and researchers to predict the future and thus make accurate decisions to solve problems and increase productivity.
Features and specifications of IBM SPSS Statistics software :
– Ability to manage and document data
– Includes descriptive statistics and other types with related components such as frequencies, distribution analysis, nonparametric or nonparametric tests and…
– Predicting and accurately calculating numerical outputs
– Improving the model structure using Monte Carlo method simulation
– Advanced and accurate analysis of input data
– Ability to use the Python programming language (provided as a software plugin)
– Full support for the Unicode standard
– Ability to output for common office software, PDF and also the ability to capture data and save in the form of common video formats
After installing the software, copy the license file to the program installation location and replace the previous file and run the program. If you need an email, enter a custom email.
Version 26 was installed on Windows 10 64-bit on September 16, 1998 and has been successfully activated, as shown in the image; Versions 25 and 24 were also tested on November 29, 1996.