According to the manufacturer, IBObjects is the most powerful toolkit currently available for developing client and service-oriented database applications for Interbase / Firebird engines in Delphi and Borland C ++, which does not require software interfaces such as BDE, ODBC, and…. And can communicate directly with the above engines. IBObjects provides more than 80 different components for use in 32-bit Delphi and C ++ Builder environments.
One of the advantages of communicating with Firebird and Interbase databases by this component is its transaction-driven nature. When you use IBObjects, a very smart abstract layer is placed over the database connection APIs, which will make data transactions with the databases you want easier and more transparent. This product organizes data transactions in three different layers: physical (closest to the database), logical (where work units and intermediate controls take place), and finally the direct transaction layer available to the programmer rather than the case operation. Put your opinion in it.
Features and characteristics of IBObjects component:
- Switch between BDE to IBO in a short time without losing past capabilities
- Small library size 500 to 1200 KB
- Easy installation and distribution
- No need for other side libraries
- 2 to 4 times efficiency increase
- Fast data transactions even on heavy datasets
- Virtual TDataset compatibility with standard data controls
- More than 45 controls, search engines, grids, toolbars and various dialogs to maximize client-server applications
- Support for Delphi, CPPBuilder from version 5 onwards, and support for all Firebird and InterBase logs
This version is free and does not require a registry.