iExplorer is a complete management software for iPhone, iPad and iPad that allows you to use iPhone and iPad disk mode like a flash drive. This application is compatible with all iPhones and iPads, including iPhone 7 and iOS 10. iExplorer is an iPhone browser or iPad file explorer that runs on both Mac and PC, allowing you to browse files and folders on your iPhone. You can use the Drag & Drop method to add or remove files and folders from the iPhone.
Features of iExplorer:
- Transfer music from iPhone and iPad to Mac and PC
- Search and preview specific songs
- Output text messages, SMS and iMessages
- Browse, preview, store and export important information in iPhone and iPad databases
- View appointments, calendar events and call history
- Listen to iPhone voice messages and save them in a folder on your computer
- The iExplorer disk installation feature allows you to use your iPhone and iPad as a flash drive.
- View photos directly in the finer and Windows Explorer sections
- Access information in other applications or directories on the device
- Back up games and transfer them to another device
- Access more files and folders without jailbreaking the phone
- Excellent performance of iExplorer if the phone is jailbroken
- With AFC2 access, the app is able to read the root of the iOS device
- Backup voicemails, bookmarks, notes and…
Mac OSX 10.9 – OSX 10.12
Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 32bit – 64bit
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.