Spread the love
Features and facilities of Impero Education:
- Access Management: Enable schools to manage online access automatically
- Assessment tools : Helping teachers to assess learning over time and planning to respond to students’ needs through the exam module
- Implementing Acceptable Policies : Implementing Acceptable Personal Display (AUP) Policies
- Live Messaging and Chat : Enable ongoing communication between teachers and students or groups for remote assistance, feedback or collaboration
- Teaching tools : A set of one-click teaching tools, such as screen lock, mute, and disabling the Internet, enable teachers to monitor and control activity on their student devices.
- Multi-device monitoring: Empowering teachers to use technology in the classroom with flexible grouping structures and grouping capabilities