Indigo Renderer is a physical, realistic, photo-based rendering software that simulates light physics to achieve near-perfect image realism. With an advanced physical camera model, an ultra-realistic material system, and the ability to simulate complex lighting conditions through Metropolis Light Transport, this software is able to produce the highest levels of realism required by architecture and product visualization.
Features and specifications of Indigo Renderer software:
- General optimization and speed up rendering
- Most scenes need to be rendered faster on the CPU
- MLT should be much faster for simple scenes
- The OpenGL display is much faster
- Accelerate double-sided thin material
- New image saving options
- Add pixel information to the toolbar
- Added detachable material preview widget
- Oren Nayar: Added a new version of the more accurate model, replacing the “quality” model previously used
- Aperture diffraction : An advanced rendering effect that involves stimulating interfering exposure waves on the camera to create familiar effects such as rainbow streaks around low light sources.
- Realistic Materials: Highly realistic physical-based materials that naturally interact with light sources in your scene to deliver realistic image results.
- Sun and sky system : An advanced sun and sky system based on highly accurate atmosphere simulation. Unlike the classic model of the sun and sky, which breaks when the sun is low, the new model is like real life.
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.