PolyWorks is an international standard product and software platform for use in 3D metrology. With this program, the benefits of 3D measurement technology in industrial manufacturing organizations are maximized. PolyWorks software package maximizes productivity, quality and profitability by injecting 3D measurement technology into industrial production processes. From initial design to final product inspection and assembly, the program offers advanced solutions for the product development cycle.
PolyWorks connects with most brands and 3D point-and-dot metering technologies through plugins, controlling a wide range of models in a variety of formats. With its powerful, flexible user interface and user-friendly macro language, this software offers the most suitable software solutions for 3D metrology. This flexibility enables users to successfully develop and deploy their own automated inspection processes, or to help operators improve their effective workflow.
This software package includes two important components, one is PolyWorks Inspector, an industry standard 3D metrology toolkit that is widely used for product engineering, assembly assistance, and final inspection. And the next module is PolyWorks Modeler, which is used for reverse engineering and modeling and two-way communication between digital geometric models and CAD / CAM programs.
Minimum System Requirements *
- CPU: Dual-core CPU
- RAM: 4 GB
- Graphics cards: Hardware-accelerated, professional OpenGL graphics card (such as an NVIDIA Quadro series card) equipped with 512 MB of memory
- Operating System: 64-bit Windows 7, 8.1 or 10, Professional Edition
- Input Device: Two-button mouse with wheel
* These requirements are adequate if you are planning to review typical inspection projects produced by PolyWorks | Inspector.
Recommended System Requirements *
- CPU: Quad-core CPU
- RAM: 8 GB or more
- Graphics card: NVIDIA Quadro series graphics card equipped with 1 GB of memory
- Operating system: 64-bit Windows 7 or 8.1, Professional Edition
- Input device: Two-button mouse with wheel
* This configuration covers a wide range of applications by offering the performance required to review inspection projects containing large CAD models or digitized parts. If you have doubts about the best system configuration for your type of application, contact our technical support team.
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.