InstruCalc Instrument Sizing Suite or Chempute Instrument Engineering Calculations InstruCalc software for Computing Size Lion Control current Elements And relief This program can be used for Production sheet To Items calculated And And Summary instrument ready And by using sheet as One Database To Production Report used.
Features and features of InstruCalc:
- Control valve sizing: has gas, current liquid And two phase. Forecast Noise And cavitation. the chart To Control valve valve Cv And current. drop Pressure And current Lion. linear trim by using Standard ANSI/ISA 75.01.01.
- Relief Valve sizing: valve, Rupture Disc Gate tank.
- Flow Element sizing: view current Separation Meter opening, Limitation Hole, vortex Target rotameter And elbow Meter. Ability Computing Size hole And Salivary flow of two groups Or Range Differential. Advice Volume And Size hole To correction came. the chart current element Contains: current And Differential.
- Pressure drop in liquid and gas pipes: Calculations using Formula Darcy Eq Colebrook And Crane technical Paper.
- Waterhammer calculations: Time Closure Waterhammer, Pressure Top And the force Support. by using Formula Joukowski.
Changes in the latest version of InstruCalc:
1. Engineering Standard Upgrades
A. Control Valve revisions:
- Updated to ANSI/ISA 75.011.01-2012
- Calculation accuracy changed for critical flows
- Viscosity correction factor changed
- Pressure drop calculation revised to agree with Crane Technical paper No. 410.
- Option of Cv Units (English) or Kv units (Metric) added.
- Option of either, aerodynamic noise calculation by ISA 75.17 method or InstruCalc method
- Calculation accuracy added (input data within acceptable limits)
B. Relief Devices
- Pressure Relief Devices Program follows API 520 Pt 1, 9th edition dated 7/14
2. Operational Improvements
Added the ability to have more than one calculation open at a time. Each instance of the program is framed in a different color. The user can have multiple “what if” scenarios displayed for making engineering decisions.
Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
It is given in the Readme.txt file.
Last Updated on June 16, 2023 by admin