Altera Quartus Prime or, more recently, Intel Quartus Prime software provides you with everything you need to design with Altera PLDs, including FPGAs, SoCs, and CPLDs. This is a complete development package that comes with a user-friendly graphical user interface and better technology to help you make your ideas a reality. Altera Quartus Prime software is available in three versions based on design needs: Pro, Standard and Lite Edition
Features and specifications of Altera Quartus Prime software:
- Qsys: The next generation of system integration tools. This tool saves significant time and effort in the FPGA design process.
- Powerplay Power Analyzer: The ability to estimate the consumption of the original design concept through the execution of the design
- System Console: A system-level debugging tool that helps you quickly debug FPGA designs in real time.
- Synthesis: A new synthesis engine, which integrates a new language parser into the software. With this parser, designers can view the improved RTL language.
- External memory interface tool used to identify calibration and margin measurement issues for each DQS signal.
- DSP Builder: A tool for seamless connection between MATLAB / Simulink and Quartus II software
- SoCEDS: A set of development tools, utility programs for SoC FPGA system software development
- Evaluate the performance of high-speed sequential links
After installation, copy the patch file in the Crack folder to the program installation location and run it as Run as administrator. Confirm next messages. Then run the license file with Notepad and use the Replace option to replace all your XXXXXXXXXXXXX with your network card code or HostID or Physical address and so on. Save the license file and run the program. From the license window, select the last option, select License file, and enter the license file and click Ok. Run the program again.
The link to download the components is given in the Component Links file.
Professional Edition was installed on November 10, 1998 in Windows 10 64-bit version and – as shown in the image – was successfully activated.