SmartPlant Electrical helps you increase quality, reliability and efficiency in electrical design, construction, operation, maintenance. SmartPlant Electrical enables users to create a secure and reliable power distribution from load identification to factory commissioning. The latest version of SmartPlant Electrical includes new capabilities for creating intelligent reports of composite graphic data for more demanding project requirements. Users are now able to create graphical presentations with detailed details. Users can also import AutoCAD or Microstation diagrams or any design.
Features and specifications of SmartPlant Electrical software:
- Ability to intelligently create graphic composite designs of any content using drafting commands, adding an Explorer catalog, and placing device items into the design
- Ability to import external CAD designs and add smart layers to them
- Ability to define a single version of an item in the registration report
- Create multiple electrical items in batches
- Replacing a cable with a single core cable
- Ability to define properties that are coordinated between the reference cable and the cable of the respective project.
- Support for National Electrical Code (NEC)
- Retrieve electrical equipment for load lists from Intergraph Smart 3D
- Extract information at any time in two types of reports: graphic and tabular. Graphic reports include schematic diagrams and single-line diagrams. The tabular report uses the standard Microsoft Excel mechanism and links to the project database. All are generated automatically and directly from the data.
Read the Readme.txt file.