Internet Download Manager (IDM) is primarily known as a download management software for Windows computers. However, there is no official version of IDM specifically developed for Android devices. The IDM software is designed to optimize and accelerate file downloads on Windows operating systems.
On Android devices, there are several alternative download manager apps available that offer similar functionality. These apps can enhance the download experience by providing features such as faster download speeds, download scheduling, pause and resume functionality, and support for multiple file formats.
Some popular download manager apps for Android include:
- Advanced Download Manager: Advanced Internet Download Manager is a feature-rich download manager app for Android devices. It supports parallel downloads, segmented file downloading, and provides accelerated download speeds. It also offers a built-in browser for easy downloading.
- Turbo Download Manager: Turbo Download Manager is another popular download manager app that supports fast and reliable downloads. It supports multiple connections per download, resume capabilities, and includes a browser extension for easy downloading from websites.
- Download Accelerator Plus: Download Accelerator Plus (DAP) is a well-known download manager available for Android. It offers accelerated download speeds, pause and resume functionality, and the ability to download files in the background. It also includes a built-in web browser.
- Loader Droid: Loader Droid is a powerful download manager app that supports automatic downloading, pause and resume capabilities, and segmented downloading for faster speeds. It integrates with popular web browsers and allows users to schedule downloads.
These are just a few examples of download manager apps available for Android devices. It’s recommended to research and read user reviews to find an app that meets your specific requirements and preferences.
Internet Download Manager Android is the best software for downloading any file in different formats in the Android operating system. With this software, you will be able to increase the speed of downloading your files up to 500 times. You can also pause your downloads and resume them whenever you want. With Internet Download Manager, you will be able to schedule your download list so that the download starts at a specific time. These are not the only features of Internet Download Manager and this program also benefits from countless other features.
Features and features of the Internet Download Manager Android program:
– All famous browsers support this software and are well coordinated with it.
– Download the file with just one click
– Very high speed in downloading files (up to 500 times more)
– The ability to stop downloads and continue downloading
– It has a schedule for automatic download and also stops the download at a certain time
– Support for most of the world’s famous languages, including Persian
– Drag and drop files
– The ability to create a limit for the download speed of each file
– Simultaneous download capability
– Categorizing download files in different groups and viewing finished and unfinished files separately
– Support for all types of web protocols
– Proxy support and the ability to create a password to download from different servers
– Easy and simple user interface
Changes in the latest version of Internet Download Manager:
Totally New Interface
Downloading Speed Enhanced
Fixed lots of bugs
Added support for Firefox 9
Android 4.0 and up
If there is an error in the installation, first delete the previous version and then install the new version.
Last Updated on July 13, 2023 by admin