IntraWeb is a Delphi-specific tool for building web pages. With the help of this tool, the developer can create pages that use the same methods that are used to build programs under Windows:
– By selecting controls from the palette
– and drag them into the design space that is the format of the next window (HTML page) that the user will see.
Design concepts become a bit more complicated because HTML pages are not loaded directly from the user’s computer and are actually requested from the web server. Therefore, IntraWeb puts templates on the web server and the server loads and displays them for the user.
IntraWeb offers flexible and reliable navigation technologies that eliminate some of the developer’s hassle. The support provided by IntraWeb team members is also unparalleled.
IntraWeb is fantastic because you come across a very flexible, powerful framework that is fully compatible with the distinctive culture that is the hallmark of Borland Software. If you have not tried it yet, do not wait. This tool is really valuable.
IntraWeb allows us to build web-based information systems at intervals beyond the power of traditional development tools and methods. Previous tools of the Web Information System took months to develop and were limited to user account management. The new system is fast, flexible and user-friendly. Parts users will love it!
New features of IntraWeb component :
– New Handler classes (replace TURLResponder)
– New AJAX file uploader control (TIWFileUploader)
– New ASPX extensions
– Many improvements have been made in the field of efficiency and strength
– New cache machine
– Compatibility with HTML 5 and the new default DOC type
– Supports all versions of Unicode in Delphi / RAD Studio
Use the serial in the text file.