InventorCAM is a powerful plugin to make CAM tasks easier in Autodesk Inventor software. This powerful product is marketed by SolidCAM, which is one of the pioneers in the CAM industry. This program has provided various modules for a variety of CNC and machining jobs that professionals can easily take advantage of in Inventor software. After installation, this plugin is fully integrated with the host software environment, namely Invertor, and you will not feel any difference in working with this plugin along with other features of Inventor.
Using this plugin, machining and turning projects will not be difficult. You can design the most complex metal machining systems in 2D and 3D levels and use the capabilities of Inventor software to evaluate and analyze it. According to the manufacturer, using this program will save 70% of time in designing machining systems. Solidcom attributes this saving to the use of iMachining technology in its products. This technology is also present in the current product and its use will definitely bring you a new experience in metal machining and production of CAM systems. We recommend that experts and enthusiasts of Inventor software use InventorCAM plugin to increase the machining capabilities of this software.
Features and specifications of InventorCAM plugin:
- Full integration with Invertor software environment
- Work environment similar to other tools in Inventor software
- Equipped with iMachining technology to save time (according to the manufacturer, 70% savings)
- Generate standard work output that can be used in other host software processes
- Ability to design the most complex CNC machining systems
- Has an online guide for different parts of the program
- Easy operation of the plugin
- And …
- Autodesk Inventor CAM 2021 supports Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit.
- Inventor CAM 2021 is compatible with the 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 versions of Inventor, Inventor Professional, and Inventor LT.
System Requirements for version 2020:
Microsoft ® Windows 8.1 x64 Professional and Enterprise Editions (with latest Service Pack); Microsoft® Windows 7 x64 Professional and Ultimate Editions (with latest Service Pack)
Intel® Xeon ™, Intel® Core ™, Intel® Core ™ 2 Duo, Intel® Core ™ 2 Quad or higher (If you use other processors we assume no responsibility and no support)
4 GB RAM (for the processing of large components, we recommend 8 GB RAM (or more)
15 GB free disk space for installation
Hard disk with at least 100 GB of storage
NVIDIA® graphics card of the current Quadro series with 512 MB (1024 MB recommended) and current, certified graphics driver (With the use of other and on-board graphics cards, we accept no responsibility and no support)
1,280 x 1,024 or higher screen resolution
Microsoft® Direct3D 9® or compatible graphics card (Microsoft® Direct3D 11® or higher recommended)
USB 2.0 interface
Listed in the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.