InventorCAM is a powerful plugin for easier CAM work in Autodesk’s Inventor software. This powerful product has been marketed by SolidCAM, which is one of the leaders in the CAM industry. This program has provided various modules for all types of CNC and machining work, and professionals can easily benefit from these features in Inventor software. After installation, this plugin is fully integrated with the host software environment, i.e.
Invertor, and you will not feel any difference in working with this plugin along with other features of Inventor.
Using this plugin, it will not be difficult to do machining and turning projects. You can design the most complex metal machining systems in two-dimensional and three-dimensional levels and use Inventor software capabilities to evaluate and analyze them. According to the manufacturer’s claim, the use of this program will result in 70% time savings in the design of machining systems.
Salidek considers this saving as a result of using iMachining technology in its products. This technology is also present in the current product, and using it will definitely bring you a new experience in metal machining and CAM systems production. We recommend that experts and enthusiasts of Inventor software must use the InventorCAM plugin to increase the machining capabilities of this software.
Features and features of the InventorCAM plugin:
- Full integration with the Inverter software environment
- Work environment similar to other tools available in Inventor software
- Having iMachining technology to save time (according to the manufacturer’s claim, 70% savings)
- Produce standard work output that can be used in other host software processes
- The possibility of designing the most complex CNC machining systems
- It has an online guide for different parts of the program
- Easy-to-use plugin
- And …
- Autodesk Inventor CAM 2021 supports Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit.
- Inventor CAM 2021 is compatible with 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021 versions of Inventor, Inventor Professional, and Inventor LT.
System Requirements for version 2020:
Microsoft ® Windows 8.1 x64 Professional and Enterprise Editions (with latest Service Pack); Microsoft® Windows 7 x64 Professional and Ultimate Editions (with latest Service Pack)
Intel® Xeon ™, Intel® Core ™, Intel® Core ™ 2 Duo, Intel® Core ™ 2 Quad or higher (If you use other processors we assume no responsibility and no support)
4 GB RAM (for the processing of large components, we recommend 8 GB RAM (or more)
15 GB free disk space for installation
Hard disk with at least 100 GB of storage
NVIDIA® graphics card of the current Quadro series with min. 512 MB (1024 MB recommended) and current, certified graphics driver (With the use of other and on-board graphics cards, we accept no responsibility and no support)
1,280 x 1,024 or higher screen resolution
Microsoft® Direct3D 9® or compatible graphics card (Microsoft® Direct3D 11® or higher recommended)
USB 2.0 interface
It is given in the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.