Ionic Mobile App Builder or IMA for short is a web-based tool that helps you build an Android mobile application . The components use the Ionic, Cordova framework with the combined Ionic Material plugins. Data storage is REST-API WordPress and is also able to create WordPress plugins automatically. In addition, you can use other storage media such as Firebase, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, RSS and other content management systems.
Features of Ionic Mobile App Builder:
- Dashboard: Project settings (program name, program start…), clone, download and delete project and data
- Page settings: Code editor and visual editor using TinyMCE, the ability to hide the bar and…
- Tables (MYSQL Database): Custom Message to Handle Error Message, Custom HTTP Header, Template for Data List
– Apache / XAMPP / WAMPP / LAMPP (localhost) or cPanel / Hosting (Very suitable to use XAMPP + PHP5.6.x)
– PHP 5.6.x or latest
– Disk Free Space 100MB
– zlib extension or php zip, gd, ImageMagick
Compiler and Publish to market (outside of our service)
– Android SDK for android or Xcode (Required Mac Hardware) for IOS
– NodeJS and NPM
– Ionic or Cordova
Read the Readme.txt file.