Although the use of compact discs has diminished today and has gradually been replaced by USB sticks, they are still needed. Due to the depreciation of these disks, it becomes difficult to read the data from them over time, and a backup of their data must be made before this difficulty becomes impossible. The main function of IsoBuster Pro software is to extract data from discs that are worn out and whose data is not read by Windows. It supports all CDs from CD to Blu-ray. However, in newer versions, the software has officially become a data recovery program with support for a variety of USB sticks, such as hard disks and flash drives.
Features and specifications of IsoBuster Pro software:
– Recover data from CDs and USB sticks
– Recovery of damaged sectors
– Error management and the ability to automatically retry to read information
– Read and extract information from open sessions
– Recover all types of multimedia formats from memory
– Disc review of VOB, BUP and INFO video DVDs as well as audio CDs
– Support for HSF and HSF + formats of Mac OS
– Support for a variety of disk formats such as NTFS and FAT32
– List the list of defective files
– Ability to pause the operation moment to recover and improve operations on old disks
– Support for bootable disks
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.