Itasca PFC is a multipurpose framework based on the discrete component method that analyzes the behavior of materials in the particle state in 2D and 3D. This software is made by Itasca company and is available in two versions called PFC2D and PFC3D. PFC enables particle stream coding and supports the Python and Fish scripting languages. With the help of the powerful computing engine of this software, you can perform your simulations accurately and study the behavior of particles.
The composite materials of PFC models are made of an assembly of hard and solid particles that collide to show their behavior. PFC models represent the independent motion and interaction between different particles that are contacted by an internal force. In PFC software, particle shapes can be displayed as two-dimensional disks or three-dimensional spheres, and the properties and parameters of particles in a discontinuous environment can be analyzed.
Features and specifications of Itasca PFC software:
- Powerful computing engine for accurate simulation of particle behavior
- Support for Python and Fish scripting languages
- Ability to customize models, monitor, automate, and parameterize
- Advanced graphical user interface
- 12 communication models for hard particle assembly and material communication
- C ++ plugin for FISH functions
- Thermal solution analysis
- Automatic creation of particles from DXF or STL files
After installation, copy and replace the file in the Crack folder in the program installation location.
This version was installed on June 26, 1998 in 64-bit Windows 10 and was successfully activated.