JetBrains DataGrip is an integrated database development environment (IDE) that meets the specific needs of professional SQL and DBA developers.
Features and specifications of JetBrains DataGrip software:
- Smart query console: Allows you to run queries in different modes and provides a local history section to keep track of all activities.
- Efficient layout navigation : Allows you to jump to any table.
- Design Description: Gives you a long overview of how queries and database engines work, so you can make your queries more efficient.
- Smart Code Completion: DataGrip provides text-sensitive code completion, and helps you write SQL code quickly. Complete table structure, external keys and even database objects
- Quick analysis and troubleshooting: Detect potential bugs in the code and suggest the best code to fix them.
- Re-factorize SQL files: Solve all references in SQL code correctly and help edit them. When you rename a variable, it updates it throughout the file. Even table names in the database are updated when referencing names.
- Integrated version control: Provides integrated support for all major version control systems: Git, SVN, Mercurial and
- Edit CSV files as tables with instant preview of changes
- Use the diff display to quickly compare two consoles in local history
- Supports SQL query parameter running, adding personal parameter templates using regular expressions
Once installed, run the program for free and then drag and drop the file in the Crack folder into the program window. After restarting the program, enter the Arguments parameter from the Readme file in the relevant section and select one of the Activation Code or License Server modes and click Ok to activate.
Version 2020.2 was installed and successfully activated on September 4, 1999 in Windows 10 64-bit version.