GoLand is a new commercial IDE from JetBrains that aims to provide an ergonomic environment for Go development. This new IDE extends the IntelliJ platform with the help of programming and the integration of Go-specific tools.
Features and specifications of JetBrains GoLand software:
- Coding handling: IDE analyzes your code, looks for connections between symbols, to provide code completion, fast navigation, smart error analysis, formatting etc.
- GoLand ergonomic design : Together, powerful static code analysis and ergonomic design not only enhances product development but also a pleasurable experience.
- GoLand integrated tools : Important mission tools such asexecutorrest, cover tools, special debugger and version control integration
- IntelliJ Ecosystem Plugin : The IntelliJ Ecosystem Plugin will help you if you need something in addition to a set of built-in tools.
- Generate code: In some cases the IDE can generate a partial code for you. For example, if you press Ctrl + O, the IDE helps you to use each interface by generating its own methods.
- Terminal: The IDE is built with an internal terminal. Depending on your platform, you can work with the command line, Far, power shell or bash. Use Alt + F12 to call the terminal and execute each command without leaving the IDE.
- Database tool: Use intelligent programming help when editing SQL . Connect to live databases , execute commands, browse and export data and more
Once installed, run the program for free and then drag and drop the file in the Crack folder into the program window. After restarting the program, enter the Arguments parameter from the Readme file in the relevant section and select one of the Activation Code or License Server modes and click Ok to activate.
Version 2020.2 was installed and successfully activated on September 4, 1999 in Windows 10 64-bit version.