JetBrains Rider is a new integrated development environment based on the IntelliJ and ReSharper platforms. Rider supports the .NET framework, the new .NET cross-platform kernel, and mono-based projects. This feature allows you to create a wide range of applications such as desktop applications, services and libraries, Unity games, Xamarin applications, ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core web applications.
Features of JetBrains Rider programming environment:
- Provides over 2500 live code inspections, hundreds of field operations and refactoring by ReSharper and combines them with IntelliJ and solid IDE platform features
- Open, edit, build, run and debug all .NET applications
- Runs on different operating systems such as Windows, Mac and different breeds of Linux
- Provides numerous features of smart code editing features, such as completing different types of code, auto-entered namespaces, auto-inserting braces and highlighting custom definitions
- Includes support for Git, Subversion, Mercurial, Perforce and TFS
- Work with SQL and Database without leaving Rider
- Connect to databases, edit schema and table data, execute queries and even analyze layouts with UML diagrams
- Includes debugger that works with .NET, Mono and .NET Core applications
- Create multiple debugging settings, join external processes, set and manage start and stop points, step up and out, run to cursor, set clock and evaluate phrases
Once installed, run the program for free and then drag and drop the file in the Crack folder into the program window. After restarting the program, enter the Arguments parameter from the Readme file in the relevant section and select one of the Activation Code or License Server modes and click Ok to activate.
Version 2020.2 was installed and successfully activated on September 4, 1999 in Windows 10 64-bit version.