The Ruby programming language was formally introduced on February 24, 1993 by the Japanese scientist Yukihiro Matsumoto, with the aim of providing a balanced and flexible language for functional and grammatical programming, which he said was more object-oriented than Python and more powerful than Perl. JetBrains RubyMine is an intelligent application development environment for the Ruby on Rails programming language as well as a Ruby on Rails or RAILS or RoR programming framework based on the powerful JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA utility platform. A variety of JetBrains integrated programming environments are also provided in this IDE for greater coordination and integration.
Features and specifications of JetBrains RubyMine software :
– Smart Ruby Language Editor
– Advanced and graphical debugging of codes
Comprehensive testing of Ruby and Ruby Rails codes
– Ability to review, rebuild and optimize software code without changing its main function (Refactoring)
– Zeus coding support
Having RSpec as a Behavior-Driven Development Framework (BDD for Ruby)
– View and download usable extensions for this IDE here .
System requirements RubyMine
- 64-bit versions of Microsoft Windows 10, 8
- GNOME or KDE desktop
- macOS 10.13 or higher
- 2 GB RAM minimum, 8 GB RAM recommended
- 2.5 GB hard disk space, SSD recommended
- 1024 × 768 minimum screen resolution
- Ruby 1.8.x or higher, or JRuby
Once installed, run the program for free and then drag and drop the file in the Crack folder into the program window. After restarting the program, enter the Arguments parameter from the Readme file in the relevant section and select one of the Activation Code or License Server modes and click Ok to activate.
To download the crack of this software, the crack of all JetBrains products is located here .
Download JetBrains RubyMine 2020.3.3 x64
Download JetBrains RubyMine 2020.3.3 Linux64
Download JetBrains RubyMine 2020.3.3 macOS
file password link
follow on facebook
follow on linkedin
follow on Reddit