JMatPro is a simulation software that calculates a wide range of material properties for alloys and specifically targets multi-component alloys used in industrial science. Using JMatPro software, you can perform calculations for the following tasks.
- Stable and ultra-stable phase balance
- Behavior and properties of freezing
- Mechanical properties
- Physical properties
- Phase transformations
- chemical properties
The software includes a Java-based user interface with C / C ++ computing modules and will run under any Windows operating system. (At least in Windows 98). Engineers and scientists can use JMatPro if they need the properties of materials as part of their daily work.
JMatPro Features and Features:
- Fast and powerful calculations
- Ease of use due to the intuitive user interface
- Powerful information management interface to browse through calculated properties
- High level of user settings
- Extend existing properties to other materials
- Different types of materials including: aluminum alloys, magnesium, iron, titanium, nickel, cobalt, zirconium and solder
- Temperature calculations, step concentration, low stability phase
- Physical properties: thermal expansion coefficient, linear, thermal conductivity, electrical conductivity and resistance, liquid viscosity, surface tension
- Phase transformations: TTT and CCT diagrams, Simultaneous deposition of carbide in steel, Isothermal evolution
- Heat treatment without calculations: Infrastructure and power calculations
- Physical properties during freezing (enthalpy, specific heat, latent heat, density, thermal expansion, volume change, thermal conductivity, electrical conductivity)
- Burnout simulation tool, pressure flow analysis
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.