– Kaspersky Rescue Disk is a free and secure program to remove viruses from your computer without the risk of infection. You can use this program when the system is infected with a virus, because the computer is not disinfected using anti-virus programs or malware removal software. For example, such as the Kaspersky antivirus tool that runs under the operating system. In this case, it is more effective to remove the infection because malware is not controlled when the operating system is loaded. You can boot through Kaspersky Rescue Disk software to scan and remove threats from an infected computer without the risk of infecting other files or the computer.
Features of Kaspersky Rescue Disk:
- Configure Scan Settings Objects: Change Security Level, Create a Scanning Domain, Change the Type of Objects You Want to Scan, Limit Scan Time, Configure Scanned Combined Files, Set Default Settings
- Configure database update settings: select update source, specify proxy server settings, specify regional settings, return to previous database
- Configure additional settings: select detection of specific types of threats, create a trusted zone, configure notification settings, specify report storage time, specify quarantine storage time and backup
- Updated application modules, added RAID array support
- Ability to configure network including Wi-Fi
- Modified text mode operation
- Modify operating system loaders and operating system kernels
- Added a set of third-party software packages
Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Server 2003, 2008, 2012 (32-bit, 64-bit)
See instructions for using the USB device here .
The registration date is quite accurate and matches the version of the rescue disk.