dOPC Client Toolkit is the name of a practical and highly efficient tool for developers and programmers of Pascal programming language. The dOPC toolkit in front of you is one of the most used OPC components for Delphi. This tool helps you to create functional OPC software easily and with high speed and with a few simple clicks. For example, you can use this tool to assign the desired values of the OPC component directly to the properties of visual components such as labels or edit boxes.
The creators of the dOPC Client Toolkit believe that if you want to achieve the best performance in a professional environment, you will need to use this tool. Also, the tool in front of you is compatible with the latest versions of Delphi, Berlin, Tokyo and Rio and works properly. The tool in front of you also fully supports Delphi 6, 7, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 as well as XE to XE8.
Also, the makers of this product, for your better understanding of this tool, have provided you with more than 30 samples of code with complete sources of programs. Also, according to the description of this product on your official website, you will not need any additional DLL or ActiveX control to use this tool.
Features of dOPC Client Toolkit:
- Provide a comprehensive help file that fully teaches you the job
- Unicode support (from RAD Studio 2009 onwards)
- Easy to use and very simple that enables you to achieve results with multiple clicks
- Compatibility with the latest versions of Delphi, Berlin, Tokyo and Rio
- Support and compatibility with older versions of Delphi such as Delphi 6, 7, 2005, 2006 and…
- More than 30 code samples with complete resources will be provided for your better use
- You will not need any additional DLL and ActiveX controls to use this tool
- No limit on the number of programs developed
See the text file.