Keil company is one of the oldest and best manufacturers and developers of tools and software related to the electronic industry, and in particular, the production of compilation, troubleshooting and development tools for all types of microcontrollers.
The company’s products are installed as modules or components in the µVision IDE integrated programming environment. In this development environment, complete features such as code editor, program troubleshooting and debugging, complete simulation, etc. are provided. MDK-ARM software is the main product of this company, which includes µVision and other microcontrollers such as C251, C166, C51 will be installed and usable as modules.
Features and features of the toolkit Keil :
– An integrated development environment to perform all types of compilation, simulation, debugging, etc.
– Support for Cortex-M, Cortex-R, 8051, C166, 251, ARM and…
– Advanced C and C++ programming on processors ARM
– Possibility of advanced analysis
– Has a complete bank of examples and examples for user familiarity
– Having a dedicated RTX operating system with Real-Time processing and computing capabilities
– The existence of a wide library of GUIs for writing graphic software
– The existence of a set of programming tools and classes to work with TCP/IP networks and USB devices.
Tips for these tools:
– Apart from MDK-ARM software, which includes µVision5, C51 software for 8051 devices, C166 software for XC166, C166 and XC2000 MCUs, and C251 software for 80251 devices are included.
– The provided crack is two public keygens to activate all editions of the original and popular Keel products.
– The Keygen file may be mistakenly recognized as a virus by some antiviruses; If the file is completely clean.
– Two tools are placed to support old ARM7, Cortex-R, Cortex-M and ARM9 microcontrollers.
10/ Windows Windows Vista / Windows 7 / 8.1
Mouse or Similar Pointing Device
:Available Hard Disk Space
(1GBytes of RAM (2GB recommended
Pentium Class PC
Install the desired version of MDK-ARM software and run µVision and click on License Management from the File menu. In the Computer ID section, copy your CID and enter it in the Keygen field. Select the tool type and edit and click Generate. Enter the generated serial number in the New License ID Code LIC field and add it.
MDK-ARM version 5.29 was installed on 25 December 1998 in Windows 10 64-bit edition and – as shown in the picture – has been successfully activated.
Keil MDK5 Software Packs DFP Build 20221505
MDK 4 Legacy Support
Last Updated on July 19, 2023 by admin