Model Builder Program is a suitable solution for automating and modeling parts and equipment Silicon Is. Silicon plays a prominent role in the semiconductor industry – almost everything we see in the field of electronics. Nowadays, quality sensitivity has increased in the electronics industry, and the modeling and design of parts has entered a new phase of its life. Merely increasing the quantity of production is not the issue of today’s industries, in today’s age the competition is to increase the quality and efficiency of products. This program has provided high flexibility and it is possible to use it for all kinds of modeling in any size and scale.
This software has many features and capabilities for open modeling based on different design strategies. Based on the capabilities of this program, experts are able to perform more accurate modeling and thus increase the quality of their products even more. The unique architecture of this product, which is known as the Task Tree, adapts the model extraction process based on specific data, and this adaptability leads to the opening of experts’ hands. Based on this architecture, the choice of methodology is left to the users and the program in the form of a general-purpose solution provides the necessary tools to realize the modeling goals.
Features and features of the Model Builder Program software:
- The possibility of SPICE modeling to produce heavy and bulky models
- The ability to extract data packages from all types of MOSFET, BJT, diodes and passive equipment
- Support for BSIM6, BSIM-IMG, BSIM-CMG and…
- Possibility of wear modeling of parts, stress modeling or suitable solutions for HV modeling
- Automatic extraction of information flows and of course customizable
- User-friendly graphical interface and includes various auxiliary tools for modeling
- And …
– OS: Windows 10 (64-bit) / Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit)
– RAM: Minimum 2 GB RAM recommended
– Hard Disk Space: Minimum 1GB for a complete installation
– CPU: Minimum Single-core
– Display: 1024×768 or higher
Model Builder Program Pictures
It is given in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
Model Builder Program download link
Last Updated on July 9, 2023 by admin