Model Builder Program is a suitable solution for automation and modeling of silicone parts and equipment. Silicon plays a major role in the semiconductor industry – almost everything we see in electronics. Today, in the electronics industry, quality sensitivities have increased and modeling and design of parts has entered a new stage of its life. It is not just a small increase in production that is the issue of today’s industries, in the present age the competition is to increase the quality and efficiency of products. This program offers high flexibility and can be used for a variety of modeling in any size and scale.
This software has many features and capabilities for open modeling based on different design strategies. Based on the capabilities of this program, experts are able to perform much more accurate modeling and thus increase the quality of their products even more. The unique architecture of this product, known as the Task Tree, adapts the model extraction process based on specific data, which leads to the opening of the hands of experts. Based on this architecture, the choice of methodology is left to the users and the program provides users with the necessary tools to achieve the modeling goals in the form of an all-purpose solution.
Features and specifications of Model Builder Program software:
- Possibility of SPICE modeling to produce heavy and bulky models
- Ability to extract data packages from MOSFET, BJT semiconductors, diodes and passive equipment
- Support for modeling BSIM6, BSIM-IMG, BSIM-CMG and انواع
- Possibility of modeling component wear, stress modeling or suitable solutions for HV modeling
- Automatic extraction of information flows and of course customizable
- User-friendly graphical interface and includes various peripherals for modeling
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.