KOMPAS-3D or KOMPAS-3D is a flexible 3D modeling system that allows you to create models in several ways, including the following:
– Low modeling using finished components
– Modeling using component design to match specific designs
– Modeling based on design drawings, such as kinematic diagrams
– or any combination of these modeling methods
These approaches allow you to easily create editable unified patterns. The KOMPAS-3D system has powerful project management functions for thousands of standard library subsets, components, and products. The software supports all 3D solids and surface modeling capabilities that are standard between CAD / CAM intermediate applications.
Features and specifications of KOMPAS-3D software:
- Create new visual geometric shapes and import and manipulate surfaces
- Dependent settings for element parameters
- Boolean operators for the production of incomplete shape elements; Functions include alliance, intersection, and subtraction
- Advanced surface and shape modeling to design complex, ergonomic and easy-to-use industrial products; Functions include grid points, curved grids, driven surfaces, extruders, lifted surfaces, displacement surfaces
- Construction of auxiliary lines and aircraft and space curves, including broken lines, rings and spirals
- Structural elements such as knives, fillets, holes, hard elements and thin wall shells
- Create any arrays and assembly components
- Component modeling with assemblies, with relative positions of components in assemblies
- Limitations for paired assembly components, including automatic limitations for faster assembly
- Special tools to simplify working with large collections
- Flexible parts and editing assembly, including specified points
The installation method is given in the Readme.txt file.
This software is published in Russian only.