KOMPAS-3D or KOMPAS-3D is a flexible 3D modeling system that allows you to create models in several ways, including:
– Low modeling using finished components
– Modeling using parts design to match specific designs
– Modeling based on design drawings, such as kinematic diagrams
– or any combination of these modeling methods
These approaches allow you to easily create editable unified templates. The KOMPAS-3D system has powerful functions for project management of thousands of subassemblies, parts, and standard library products. This software supports all 3D solids and surface modeling capabilities that are standard among mid-range CAD/CAM programs.
Features and features of KOMPAS-3D software:
- Visually create new geometric shapes and import and manipulate surfaces
- Dependent settings for element parameters
- Boolean operators to generate incomplete shape elements; Functions include union, intersection, and subtraction
- advanced surface and shape modeling for designing complex, ergonomic, and easy-to-use industrial products; Functions include grid points, curved grid, driven surfaces, extruders, lifted surfaces, displacement surfaces
- Construction of auxiliary lines and planes and spatial curves, including broken lines, circles, and spirals
- Structural elements such as knives, fillets, holes, hardness elements, and thin wall shells
- Create any arrays and assembly components
- Component modeling with assemblies, with relative positioning of components in assemblies
- Constraints for coupled assembly components, including automatic constraints for faster assembly creation
- Special tools to simplify work with large collections
- Flexible parts and assembly editing, including fixed points
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10
The installation method is given in the Readme.txt file.
Before version 20, this software was published only in the Russian language, but from version 20, it is published in English, German and Turkish languages; Of course, there has been a significant reduction in volume.