Lakes Environmental’s AERMOD View is a complete and powerful air dispersion modeling package that includes AERMOD, ISCST3 and SC-PRIME integrated air dispersion models. The US EPA air dispersion model is widely used to assess pollution and sediment concentrations from a wide range of sources. The AMS / EPA adjustment model is the next generation of air dispersion model based on planetary boundary layer theory.
Features and specifications of AERMOD View software:
- Graphical user interface: Fully integrated interface for easy integration and use of graphical tools (resources, building and receiver)
- Powerful 3D visualization: Full 3D visualization of the entire modeled area
- Output for Google Earth: This feature allows you to output from your building, resources, receiver, and model lines to Google Earth, which can give you a more realistic picture of where pollutants affect surrounding areas.
- Professional printing template: Ability to use printable version
- Full preprocessor meteorology: availability of several tools for easy processing of meteorological data for AERMOD and ISC models
- Automatic download area processor: Advanced terrain processing capability for several data file formats such as NED, SRTM and USGS DEM
- New Project: Allows you to quickly and easily create a new project
After installation, copy and replace the files in the Crack folder in the software installation location.
! Some antiviruses may mistakenly detect and delete some cracked files as viruses; The number of cracked files should be 9, and after replacing them, the software installation folder should be removed from the antivirus checklist.
This version was installed on 23 Azar 96 in 64-bit Windows 10 and was activated with Moffit.