ARTM View is software from Lakes Environmental that is used to model the transmission of atmospheric radioactive nuclei. Lakes Environmental is an international company specializing in environmental science software that provides professional and powerful products for use by consulting firms, industries, government agencies, and universities.
ARTM View is a graphical user interface for radiation modeling developed for the German Federal Office . This software, which is in the category of air dispersion software, can calculate and measure the amount of emission and accumulation of radioactive materials in the air. ARTM View is a new standard for calculating radioactive materials according to German nuclear law and performs its calculations according to TA Luft and AUSTAL2000 models.
Features and specifications of ARTM View software:
- Has a graphical user interface
- Use powerful 3D visualization
- Send results to Google Earth
- Land processing capability
- Supports several map formats such as Bitmap, DLG, DXF, JPEG, LULC, MrSID, Shapefile, TIFF / GeoTIFF
- Display results as graphs and windmills
After installation, copy and replace the files in the Crack folder in the software installation location.