Lakes Environmental’s AUSTAL View is a graphical layout for the AUSTAL2000 , a standard model for the distribution of pollutants in the air. AUSTAL2000 is a model for the distribution of pollutants in the atmosphere, which is used to simulate the accumulation and dispersion of pollution in the atmosphere. This model was developed by the German Environment Agency for Environmental Protection and Nuclear Safety. AUSTAL View, by providing a graphical interface for this powerful model, has doubled the simplicity of using this model, and all the required facilities have been provided to the user in a single place.
Features and specifications of AUSTAL View software:
- Integrated and easy-to-use interface
- Powerful 3D visualization
- Ability to send output to Google Earth to display the geographical distribution of pollutants
- Automatic download of terrestrial data in several different formats such as SRTM, USGS, DEM and XYZ
- Ability to automatically download SRTM and DEM data
- Supports several basic map formats such as Bitmap, DLG, DXF, JPEG, LULC, MrSID, Shapefile, and TIFF / GeoTIFF
- Advanced and complete reporting
- Various graphs to show the frequency of pollutant distribution as well as time graphs to show wind speed, wind direction and pollutant classes
- Has two languages German and English (program interface, help and…)
After installation, copy and replace the files in the Crack folder in the software installation location.