LANDWorksCAD, formerly known as Landworks, is professional architectural software for landscaping. Using the tools that this product provides you, it is possible to make the highest quality drawings with protrusions and a three-dimensional view with detailed details. Everything from natural landscapes to concept designs, planting drawings, irrigation and lighting can be done with LANDWorksCAD. Most landscape architects do not use CAD programs for their business purposes because they are difficult, tedious, or expensive, and instead use mid-range products such as LANDWorksCAD that do their job well.
Features and specifications of LANDWorksCAD software:
- No dependence on CAD peripherals
- Design a variety of topics related to environmental architecture
- Easily save project information in an Excel file
- Supports various units including metric units
- Compatibility and the ability to open maps with AutoCAD software
- Ability to use google earth maps
- Ability to add images such as logos to the design
- Accurate measurement of area, length, angles and…
- Accurate and tidy guide
- Ability to quickly design sketches using Stretch® Technology
- Quick and instantaneous changes
- Clearly clear the desired parts of the design
- Possibility of two and three dimensional design
Install and run the program, click Set License Key in the license window and then select Yes. Check the box This machine is not connected to internet and copy from Software LOCK (for version 7, select the Offline option, activate section and copy from LOCK code), run Keygen from Crack folder and run Software LOCK in Paste it. Click Generate and wait for the activation code to be generated. Finally, enter the activation code in the relevant field in the program and click on Validate.
Use this method for other modules that require a separate license.
The Keygen file is for version 5.50, which works until the latest version 5, 5.90. For versions 6 to 8, the initial test indicates that the software is activated.