Sure, here are some information about Lansweeper 10.5.0.8:
- Lansweeper 10.5.0.8 is a software asset management (SAM) tool developed by Lansweeper Software. It is used to track and manage IT assets, such as computers, printers, and software.
- Lansweeper 10.5.0.8 includes a variety of features, such as:
- Asset discovery: Lans weeper 10.5.0.8 can automatically discover IT assets on your network.
- Asset inventory: Lansweeper 10.5.0.8 can track the configuration of your IT assets.
- Software license management: Lansweeper 10.5.0.8 can track software licenses and ensure that you are compliant with licensing agreements.
- Reporting: Lansweeper 10.5.0.8 can generate reports on your IT assets.
Lansweeper 10.5.0.8 is a powerful and versatile SAM tool that can be used to track and manage IT assets. It is a good option for businesses of all sizes.
Here are some of the pros and cons of Lans weeper 10.5.0.8:
- Powerful: Lansweeper 10.5.0.8 is a powerful and versatile SAM tool that can be used to track and manage IT assets.
- Easy to use: Lansweeper 10.5.0.8 is easy to use, even for beginners.
- Wide range of features: Lans weeper 10.5.0.8 includes a wide range of features, such as asset discovery, asset inventory, software license management, and reporting.
- Scalable: Lansweeper 10.5.0.8 is scalable and can be used to manage IT assets for businesses of all sizes.
- Cost: Lansweeper 10.5.0.8 is a commercial software, and the pricing can be expensive for some businesses.
- Complexity: Lansweeper 10.5.0.8 can be complex to configure and use, especially for businesses with a large number of IT assets.
- Not as widely used as some other SAM tools: Lans weeper 10.5.0.8 is not as widely used as some other SAM tools, such as Microsoft SCCM and Ivanti Asset Management.
Overall, Lansweeper 10.5.0.8 is a powerful and versatile SAM tool that can be used to track and manage IT assets. It is a good option for businesses of all sizes, but it can be expensive and complex to use.
Lans weeper is a software for managing IT assets and scanning devices connected to the network. This software can scan and identify all IP network devices and Windows, Linux, and Mac workstations and catalog them. The deep scanning engine of this software uses a set of different protocols to detect and receive data from any device connected to the network. All received data can be stored in a SQL Compact or SQL Server database.
The Lans weeper software has an open design in the database, that’s why the reporting operation is done using SQL Server database standard query writing, and it is possible to create it in a visual form by the software’s internal tools. In addition to software and hardware monitoring, this tool has other features such as a development module for software distribution, updating or scripting on a Windows computer, and ticket system support.
Features and features of Lansweeper program:
- Management of all IT assets
- Scan devices connected to the network
- Monitor hardware and software
- Scan, identify and list devices with IP
- Using different protocols to receive information
- Data storage in SQL Compact database or SQL Server
- Visual reporting
- Development module for software distribution
- Ticket system support
– Windows Vista, SP2
– Windows 7
– Windows 8
– Windows 8.1
– Windows 10
– Windows Server 2008, SP2
– Windows Server 2008 R2, SP1
For 2008 R2, hotfix KB2401588 may be required in addition to SP1.
– Windows Server 2012
– Windows Server 2012 R2
– Windows Server 2016
– Windows Server 2019
32-bit or 64-bit
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
Version 10.1 was installed and successfully activated on Windows 10 64-bit edition on July 6, 1401.
Last Updated on July 16, 2023 by admin