Flutter Mobile App with Laravel API is a project-oriented training course for designing and developing mobile applications with Flutter and Laravel frameworks, published by the specialized Laravel Daily Academy.
Laravel is not only used to develop web-based applications, and developers can also use Laravel’s powerful capabilities to develop mobile applications server-side and build APIs. Flutter is one of the most popular mobile application development frameworks for both Android and iOS operating systems, written based on the Dart programming language.
This framework is made and supported by Google. This training course is completely project-oriented and during the training process, you will develop an Android application for financial management and personal accounting.
What you will learn in the Flutter Mobile App with Laravel API course:
- Perform CRUD operations in Laravel databases
- Build and organize Laravel API
- Manage requests and respond to them
- Authentication with Laravel Sanctum in Laravel applications
- Build widgets and application interfaces based on the Material design library
- Structuring various files of mobile applications
- Build stateless and stateful widgets
- The syntax and basics of the Dart programming language
Publisher: Laravel Daily
Instructor: Povilas Korop
Number of Courses: 34
Duration: 4 hours and 7 minutes
Flutter Mobile App Course topics
Flutter Mobile App Course pictures
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Laravel proposed version: 8
The recommended version of Flutter: 2