How to Structure Databases in Laravel is a training course on building and working with databases in the Laravel framework, published by the Laravel Daily Academy. Designing and building databases on Laravel framework-based projects is a complex and time-consuming process that often poses particular challenges to all programmers in the framework.
Determining the relationships between database elements such as belongsTo and belongsToMany, polymorphic relationships (polymorphic or polymorphic) in Laravel, determining tables and dividing them, query performance, and… are among the most important challenges to consider when building a database. Face them.
What you will learn in the How to Structure Databases in Laravel course:
- Design and construction of databases in projects based on the Laravel framework
- Work with databases in Laravel framework and retrieve information
- Determine relationships between database elements such as belongsTo and belongsToMany
- Polymorphic relationships (polymorphic or polymorphic) in Laravel
- Determining database tables and dividing them
Publisher: Laravel Daily
Instructor: Povilas Korop
Number of Courses: 20
Duration: 2 hours and 7 minutes
How to Structure Databases Course topics
How to Structure Databases Course pictures
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Laravel proposed version: 8