LEAD Technologies Software Development Tools (SDK) LEADTOOLS Multimedia Suite SDK with a comprehensive set of multimedia content development technologies, using centralized features including video player, MPEG-2 conversion module, professional imaging development tools and computing tools , Covers any ideas that developers need to create professional software in a wide range of industries such as defense, online distribution, security, and more.
In the LEADTOOLS suite, developers have access to all multimedia editing tools such as recording, playback, conversion, DVD, DVR, MPEG-2 support, KLV video transfer, video conferencing, UDP / TCP / RTSP playback, and more. Also, access to most of the company’s development codecs, multiplex, dual multiplex, DirectShow filters and media content conversion facilities has been added to the collection.
Features of LEADTOOLS Multimedia Suite SDK:
– Use 32-bit and 64-bit binary recording, conversion, playback and use of more than 100 DirectShow filters to manipulate media content such as adding visual effects, adding captions, image synchronization, multimedia content distribution, color space converter, rate control Frame and use codecs such as H264, MPEG-4, MPEG-2 and VP8
– Perform conversions of audio and video files using distributed software processing tools
– HTML examples placed on the site for how to play OGG, H264, WMV H264 files, flash content and smooth image playback
– Downloadable components placed on the site to assess whether the relevant codecs were installed on the user’s computer before playing the file, as well as eliminating the need for the user to restart the computer after installing the codec and before playing the video
– Add simple and multi-threaded imaging capability to the software
– Development tools and components for installation on .NET. (C # and Visual Basic), for use in web content, WPF and C and C ++ developers
– Put the source code of most collection demo projects to help the developer as much as possible
– Extensive documentation for each function, method, attribute and various events of the set
Read the Readme.txt file.
In version 19, the installation method is given in the text file; For version 17.5, use the Keygen_DownLoadLy.iR.exe file in the Crack folder to generate a series of different tools, and after installation, copy and replace the files for each environment at the installation location.
LEADTOOLS 19 Build 2017-03-23