IRRICAD is the name of specialized irrigation systems design software developed by professional engineers at Lincoln Agritech. This software can be used in the design of any pressurized irrigation system. Whether drawing the initial idea or building the final design, IRRICAD is essential software for all people who need to design and build pressurized irrigation or water supply systems. This software is much more than just a drawing software because it combines the advantages of CAD drawing with general and specialized facilities related to irrigation such as hydraulic pipe size, total network analysis and cost management.
IRRICAD enables rapid analysis of complex hydraulic systems, accelerating the process of design change. Also, data related to many irrigation tools and equipment of the main companies are stored in the database of this software, which can also be customized. Other features of this software include providing invoices for required materials, the possibility of making alternative versions of a combination of different designs to obtain the best economic or practical solution, and providing a wide range of design options.
IRRICAD Features and Features:
- Simplify the design process of design systems
- Increase the efficiency of irrigation systems and save design time and consumption costs
- Provide consumables bills
- Rapid analysis of complex hydraulic systems
- Build presentation files and display quality with minimal effort
- Ability to build hybrid versions of multiple designs to achieve the most economical or practical solution
Windows 8, 8.1 or 10
- Intel i7 or equivalent processor
- minimum 8GB Ram recommended
- 512 Mb Video Card
- 250+ GB Hard disk
- Printers: IRRICAD can print plans and reports on any Windows compatible printer or plotter.
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.